Friday, October 7, 2011

He's 99.9% Sure...

{16w4d}
that our new little baby Dinsmore is a girl! Haha... we were shocked! And thrilled! The majority of you guys guessed boy too. The only thing I regret is that my doctor was standing in between us when he made the announcement, so I didn't get to see the the look on Jimmy's face! He tried to recreate it for me in the taxi, but it was cheesy. He has been calling the poor girl Titus for the past 2 months, so I think he was the most surprised.

We are a nervous giddy. What do you do with a girl?! We have no girl stuff... and it's wintertime in the States, but not in Petén! Good luck finding summery girl clothes. My mom and I will have to sew up some sundresses so she isn't stuck in the boys' old white onesies the first couple months of her life. The funny part was before Dr. Najarro declared her a girl he said, "This is a BIG baby!" Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been praying for our pregnancy. She looked perfect and healthy! Jonah was the only one of us that guessed right.

6 comments:

  1. Can I suggest applique for the onesies? And also, eBay . . . lots of summer stuff gets sold in the fall months on there. ;) If ours is a boy, I have some girl stuff to send to you, too, lol.

    I'm a teensy bit jealous that you guys know already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I just told the guys that you are having a girl and Dorian said, "A nena? I do love that!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :) Too bad you're so far, I just got rid of a ton of girl stuff. You'll find stuff, though. Girls are amazing little helpers! (Poor thing if she still gets called "Titus" though. Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Its a great time to buy summer stuff on clearance right now! Having our first girl after 3 boys was different but wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White onesies?!?! No Way! Looks like I get to do another batch of tiedye! Can't wait to mix up some PINK! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...