Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day Family Photos

We had a meeting at a new church on Sunday morning, but it was close, so we got to spend the afternoon with Jimmy's family.
It was a beautiful day, so we got some good family photos in their backyard.
You know how guys are about taking photos. Since Jimmy's dad's dad was there (Grandpa Jim) I wanted to get a 4 generations photo...
but this is what I had to work with. If I ever got Jonah and Silas' thumb out of their mouths, this is what I would get.
We got to spend a lot of time with Jimmy's Grandparents. We love them and so do the boys!
Silas was a ham all day.
While we were in KS, Joe would come home on the weekends to spend time with the boys. They definitely bonded with their uncle Joe!
Silas is very affectionate, Jonah not so much, but we hug him anyway!
{Back Row: Joe, Larry, Jimmy, Grandpa Jim, Jon; Front Row: Melissa, Jill, Jonah, Silas, Me, Grandma Helen, Robin}
The original Dinsmores. Jimmy did not appreciate that he was the shortest brother in this photo. It was taken on an incline, I think he's the tallest. I told Jimmy that he's shrinking! He tried standing on his tippy toes for a couple shots, but it's really hard to do that without your eyebrows going up... try it!
And my favorite...

1 comment:

  1. Funny! Now I want to do them all over again! Cooperation was difficult that day, so much for being a Mother's Day present! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...