Friday, September 1, 2006

Language School

Our language school is going very well. Last week was a little discouraging, but this week I am
very encouraged by what I am learning. We are studying very hard. We pray hard and drink a lot of coffee!
Our teachers (Wilder & Helen) are a lot of fun. Sometimes we try to talk a lot towards the end of class so that maybe they will run out of time to assign homework. This does not always work so well (at least for one of us).
My vocab homework for this week is the pile on the right... Jimmy’s is the one on the left. Does this look fair? He does help me study every night. I guess it all works out in the end because Jimmy has to prepare a sermon for chapel on Tuesday! He is very nervous. Please pray for him. This will be his first time preaching in Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...