Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Experience

We had saved a pache for my parents to try.
We took them to the market.
I took my mom to my favorite fabric store and she found fabric to recover her dining room chairs. (This is the wrong side of the fabric.)
We ate at McDonalds for lunch. It was fast and very clean.
When we go to the market we always pay to park so that our car doesn’t get broken into. My parents got a picture with the guard!
Of course we all shot Jimmy’s gun!
We ate dinner with Linda. She is always fun! My mom’s name is “Kaye” which means “what” in Spanish so Linda called her “KiKi” instead. So that is her new nickname! Linda had fun telling my parents all the crazy mistakes we have made in Spanish... stuff that is so embarrassing we can’t put on the blog!
We are having the best time! This has been a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...