Friday, March 5, 2010

Jimmy's Blog

Jimmy has his own blog, Sweaty Petén, and has started it up again since we have been back. He updates it ever other day. My blog is about ministry and family and Jimmy's is more about day to day life in a different culture. We haven't duplicated anything yet. He is very honest, which I appreciate! His latest blog is part 1 of the windshield story that I included in the Funny section of our February Update. He has also blogged about his new container garden which is part food for us and part research for the Kekchi Institute. My favorite thing about his blog are the labels for each post. One of them is "I don't know" and another one is "Nobody knows"... those made me laugh! I told him that he needs a "Crazy projects that I do for my wife" label!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...