Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Special Moments

Silas and Jonah got to meet so many people before they left FL even though they couldn't go too many places yet. They met almost all their aunts, uncles, and cousins that live in Jax. I have such a great family! I am so thankful that our boys have that too.
Here is one of the many moments they spent with their Great Grandma Wootton (my mom's mom)!
Here the boys are visiting their Great Grandma Carswell. She had surgery the day the boys came home from the NICU, so we visited her in a rehab facility. I think Jonah looks a whole lot like her and my dad.
Becca came by to see them several times and brought presents almost every time... she is already spoiling them! She will be like family to them if she ends up working in Petén.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...