Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jimmy's Mom Comes for a Visit

I don't think I posted this on our blog, but our doctor is not letting me travel anymore. We were both supposed to travel together for another month worth of meetings. In between we were going to stay with Jimmy's family in Wichita and go to his home church and visit our friends there. Jimmy condensed everything down and tried to reschedule things. He doesn't want to miss anything if the boys come early.

So... Melissa, Jimmy's mom,
decided to come to Florida to visit me! She hasn't gotten to see the babies bump, so she said that she had too! I am so thankful that she did! We had a good time!
She got to feel the babies jump around!
And got to see the baby stuff we have so far and gifts we have received. We had fun putting together the big things. My grandma got us the stroller and my parents gave us the 2 carriers.
She took tons of photos for us to have as a memory!
Jimmy left soon after she got here, so the rest of the trip was just girl time! (We did miss him though.)
She spoiled the babies and me while she was here. Jimmy is in KS right now and she took him to the John Deere store! It looks like they had a lot of fun! Can you tell they are the first grandbabies?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Melissa was able to make this trip when she did. Little did you all know that it would only be a matter of weeks before the boys were here! Becky Cornejo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...